To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! BAT Egypt is looking for a global graduate (management trainee) in HR.
Are you an energetic HR professional who is ready to seek new challenges while developing themselves in a top-class global environment?
If you are a driven, passionate, and ambitious graduate and want to go far through a challenging, and accelerated development experience, then the HR Global Graduate Program in our Egypt Head Office is the best choice for you.
Begin an amazing career with a bright future! At BAT, we give you a great start to your career by placing you in an environment that cultivates learning, collaboration, and well-being in a leading global company.
As a Global Management Trainee, you will have the outstanding opportunity to lay the foundation for a successful and internationally oriented career in HR. You will be challenged in cross-functional within our end markets.
What You will be Accountable for:
- 12-months preparation program after which you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role.
- Real responsibility in HR with real impact on our dynamic business.
- Participation to international business projects.
- Various development opportunities through a varied training program aimed at strengthening your leadership skills.
- Attend to the Global Graduate Academy in London with the opportunity to meet senior leaders, work with trainees from all around the globe and build up your professional network.
- Development in dynamic and multinational environment.
- Unique place to work and grow among professionals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate.
- Fresh graduate with 1 to maximum 3 years of relevant professional work experience in Human Resources related fields.
- Leaderships skills demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Results-oriented, analytically, intuitive and an innovative problem solver with an open mind set.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized and structured individual.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:14th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm