BAT is evolving at pace - Truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! BAT Egypt is looking for a Human Resources internship.
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because our team is searching for new talents to be recruited for our Human Resources department.
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely exciting and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an HR career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are seeking high caliber, results-oriented and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined path. The internship program will be for a period of 6 months.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
What You Will Do
- Support talent processes (recruitment, onboarding etc.).
- Contribute towards EVP (Employee Value Proposition) activities, both internal & external to attract people's interest.
- Lead individual project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students that completed 3 years in university.
- Very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good level of MS Office Applications.
- Highly motivated and results-oriented with strong communication skills.
- Solid team working capabilities.
- Passion for learning.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:16th May 2021, 6:00 pm