We are BAT. A global leader with more than 200 brands in over 200 markets. And we bring together the world's brightest and best minds.
That's why we value uniqueness. If you're driven, passionate and ambitious, our Global Graduate Programme will let you achieve your potential. It's a real job from day one - with world class training, international scope and the chance to reach your potential. You'll progress from graduate to manager in 12 months, with the opportunity to become an outstanding leader in a world-class business.
It's tough. It's fast paced. And it'll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, a inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
The only question is: are you up to the challenge?
What you will do
Our approach to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Programme, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career.
This 12 month programme provides successful candidates with the opportunity to fast track their career within our global organization as it provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
You can expect the following from our Global Graduate Programme:
- A real job with real impact from Day One
- Appreciation of the business through our Marketing Field attachment
- Finance specific rotations in both the specialist and generalist areas
- Global visibility through International Projects
- World class training opportunities
- Strong support system from your peers, managers, and dedicated coach
- A management role upon successful completion of the programme
Required Skills and Abilities
- Malaysian citizen
- Final year student or career starter having less than 2 years of working experience (graduated within the last 3 years)
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accounting/Commerce
- Excellent academic track record, with a minimum second-upper and/or CGPA 3.2 and above
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities
- Driven and ambitious
- Energetic with strong interpersonal skills
Applications close on 23 March 2018
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Work Rights:
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
- Closing Date:23rd March 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.