British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Intern to join in Mozambique. This internship is for 1-year period. Marketing intern will play a key role in supporting the trade, and marketing deployment teams in achieving their objectives, while having an opportunity to develop both technically and professionally in Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Supporting the team - Working closely with our Trade Marketing Representatives; visiting clients; coordinating consumer activations; allocating communication in the market.
- Supporting the insight team with processing sales in the system; working with our sales and reporting systems; planning forecast sales and supporting trade team in administrative matters.
- Supporting the brand team with the brand cycle: plan activities, merchandising strategy and implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Business, Design, Commercial or Communication.
- Accurate, analytical and business mind set.
- Ability to learn fast and to multi-task.
- Driver License category B.
- Desire to have a long-term career within a multinational organization, and to grow professionally in finance (specifically in the FMCG industry).
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Power Point and Design programs.
- English communication skills (at least a medium level).
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Communications, Design and...
- Closing Date:9th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm