Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment in our Samsun Factory – EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) Department, apply today because BAT Turkiye is looking for new talents to be recruited in EHS Department in our Samsun Factory.
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an operational career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
What You Will Do
- Support on creating sustainable safe environment for all factory.
- Eliminate losses through identification of opportunities within current way of working.
- Support production-based projects and lead individual project.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students completed 3 years in university.
- Able to work minimum 3 days per week.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good level of MS Office Applications.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team working capabilities.
- Passion for learning.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:18th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm