British American Tobacco currently has an exciting new opportunity for a Global Graduate Program candidate in HR, to be based in our Samsun factory as the first rotation.
BAT approaches to your early training and career development, through the Global Graduate Program, reflects our recognition that getting the right start is crucial to building a successful career.
The Global Graduate Program provides a foundation for your functional, managerial skills and business awareness development.
What is the Global Graduate Program & What Do We Offer:
- It's a 12-month, fast-track development program to a management job for high potential fresh graduates and new professionals! The aim of the program is to raise future leaders of the BAT HR Team.
- At the end of the 12 months, you will be assigned to your first entry-level management role as the Assistant HR Manager.
It’s tough. It’s fast-paced. And it’ll stretch you to the limit. For the ambitious, an inspiring journey awaits you here at BAT.
During The Program, You Will Have:
- Comprehensive onboarding to BAT Business and HR Function.
- A real job assigned at executive level.
- World-class leadership training in BAT Global Headquarters.
- Participation in international business projects.
- Networking & mentorship with leaders and other graduates from all over the world.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduated from a reputable university in the last 3 years.
- Leadership demonstrated through extra-curricular activities.
- Globally mobile.
- Fluent in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm