Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Summer Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for fresh talents to be recruited for our Procurement department in our Istanbul Head Quarter during the summer period!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop a procurement career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
What You Will Do
- Support Procurement team on sourcing activities.
- Prepare compliance reports using SAP reports.
- Support the team on creating and following up of Supplier Selection Forms in the system.
- Cooperate with our technology supplier on developing and maintenance of Supplier Selection System.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year degree students.
- Able to work 5 days per week.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good level of MS Office Applications.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Strong communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:29th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm