Are you ready to charge your career? BATTERY Summer Internship Program is on!
If you want to gain real business experience in a global environment apply today because BAT Turkey is looking for fresh talents to be recruited for our Quality department in our Samsun Factory during the summertime!
Internship at British American Tobacco is uniquely challenging and full of learning opportunities. This program enables those students who are looking to develop an operational career and looking for the opportunity to gain first-hand experience of working within a top global company.
We are looking for high caliber, ambitious and creative students who want to be challenged to achieve their full potential. You choose the business function that suits your individual strengths and if you are successful in the application process, we will structure your development around a clearly defined set of deliverables.
What You Will Do
- Bring your contribution to quality processes and procedures.
- Prepare IWS related documentation checks and ensure completion.
- Support quality innovation-based projects and lead individual projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students completed 3 years in university.
- Able to work 5 days per week.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Good level of MS Office Applications.
- Highly motivated and ambitious.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong team-working capabilities.
- Passion for learning.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:12th May 2020, 6:00 pm