Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI), part of British American Tobacco (BAT), is a world-leading manufacturer that’s transforming the tobacco industry through innovation. Every day, our people, workplaces and brands set us apart as we create a future that redefines the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. Our portfolio of brands includes Newport, Camel, Grizzly and Vuse.
Our Global Graduate Program (GGP) is an entry-level opportunity designed for recent graduates who want to fast-track their career, globally. BAT is a market leader in over 55 countries with over 55,000 employees. The GGP prepares you for a management role within one year, with international career opportunities across BAT’s footprint.
What You Will Do
As a Global Graduate in Operations, you’ll gain hands on experience across various areas in Operations and achieve insight about the end to end intricacies of the business. Through guided training and development plans, consistent support from mentors, and exposure to multiple functional areas you will have the opportunity to learn about the company’s strategic focus and grow your skills to ensure your contribution has an impact on business results.
- Manufacturing – Production, Engineering, Process Control.
- Procurement – Direct Materials, Vapor Materials.
- Operations Services – Supply Chain, Logistics, Brand Planning.
- Operations Excellence – Quality, Environmental Health & Safety.
- Support the development of strategic objectives and implementation of key operations initiatives.
- Challenge existing processes and deliver continuous improvement.
- Evaluate and analyze data to understand current status and drive change.
- Be a champion of change.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or a STEM related field.
- 0-3 years of experience in Operations or a related field; preferred Operational internship experience.
- Global mobility.
- High academic performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- Engaged and energized with ability to present views and opinions with involvement across all levels of the organization.
- Strong analytical skills with a view toward future trends and data analytics.
- Ability to grow into a broad leadership role beyond a functional position.
- Bold and creative thinkers who thrive in collaborative environments.
- Committed to making an impact and driving results.
- Eager to embrace change in a fast-paced environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information Technology,...
Winston–Salem (United States...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm