This role is highly visible and is an integral part of the Scientific & Regulatory Affairs (S&RA) team with tremendous learning opportunities.
The intern in this position will provide Product Stewardship support to critical cross-functional areas. You will be assigned a challenging project with a focus on product stewardship, risk assessment, and tobacco and regulatory science.
This role will require creative thinking, problem solving, and teamwork. This cross-functional position will allow you the opportunity to interact with other personnel throughout our winning organization. Overall, this is an exciting position that allows you to grow your professional network and develop your career while enjoying North Carolina in the summer.
The summer internship will span across 10 weeks and conclude by mid-August. You will work at our Corporate Headquarters located in Winston-Salem, NC.
What You Will Do
- Spent time with C-Suite leadership during a series of leadership roundtable events.
- Gained insight into what it’s like to work for a global organization, and learned more regarding our global development opportunities and career pathways.
- Collaborated directly with experienced S&RA professionals on a challenging and meaningful project.
- Presented your findings and recommendations to the S&RA Function, including the Leadership Team and key personnel.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A student who has completed core coursework towards a graduate degree in a Scientific discipline such as Toxicology, Pharmacology, Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Library Science, or related fields.
- Proficient with MS Office desktop.
- A strategic, analytical, and creative thinker.
- A dynamic and innovative leader.
- Has superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Possesses a high sense of urgency and strong work ethic.
- Displays excellent interpersonal skills.
- Is willing to relocate to Winston-Salem, NC for the summer.
- Job type:Internships
Winston–Salem (United States...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm