Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI), part of British American Tobacco (BAT), is a world-leading manufacturer that’s transforming the tobacco industry through innovation. Every day, our people, workplaces and brands set us apart as we create a future that redefines the ways adult tobacco consumers enjoy tobacco in the 21st century. Our portfolio of brands includes Newport, Camel, Grizzly and Vuse.
Our Global Graduate Program (GGP) is an entry-level opportunity designed for recent graduates who want to fast-track their career, globally. BAT is a market leader in over 55 countries with over 55,000 employees. The GGP prepares you for a management role within one year, with international career opportunities across BAT’s footprint.
Through guided training and development plans, consistent support from mentors, and exposure to multiple functional areas you will have the opportunity to learn about the company’s strategic focus and grow your skills to ensure your contribution has an impact on business results.
- Understand our consumers and our competitors.
- Get hands-on experience in our retail environment.
- Engage in an experiential journey to fully understand our business.
- On-the-job training in a role making an impact from day one.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduates.
- Bold and creative thinkers who thrive in collaborative environments.
- Committed to making an impact and driving results.
- Eager to embrace change in a fast-paced environment.
- Global mobility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong business acumen and a strategic mindset.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- Engaged and energized with ability to present views and opinions with involvement across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to grow into a broad leadership role beyond a functional position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Winston–Salem (United States...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm