BAT is evolving at pace - Truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey! BAT South Africa is looking for a DBS intern.
Ready to boost your skills and build a career through outstanding and practical experiences? We are glad to introduce our internship programme that is designed for individuals who are looking to work in a dynamic global organization.
The programme comprises of functional projects which, you, as an intern will be assigned over a period of 1 year (February 2022 to February 2023).
If you have the talent and expertise to make your mark in a global organization that thrives on diversity, innovation, and a dedication to helping people make the most of their abilities, send us your application
What You Will Do
- Along with accomplishing ambitious tasks every day, you would receive mentoring with your assignment manager on your performance through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities.
- Strategic Planning & Insights.
- Trade Marketing & Distribution.
- Information and Digital Technology (IDT).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Nice to have a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or another related field.
- Dynamic, innovative, motivated, and ambitious.
- Analytical, organizational, and planning skills.
- If you are opting for the Trade Marketing & Distribution, you will need to have a driver’s license and be agile, with a willingness to work in any location within South Africa, Mozambique, Zambia & Zimbabwe.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm