You have an opportunity to join a leading global insurer and develop your skills alongside some of the best talent in the industry. You will be offered a 12 month fixed-term contract for the duration of the Graduate Development Programme. To be considered for the Programme, you are required to have completed a degree in your respective area of study.
What You Will Do
- Completing the various learning programmes that you will be assigned to during the course of the year.
- Delivering against the various objectives as agreed to in your performance contract.
- Actively engaging with your assigned Mentor to comprehensively understand the various components of Bryte Insurance Company and of the Short Term Insurance Industry.
- Successfully complete a Graduate Development Programme Project.
Required Skills and Abilities
Final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across many faculties, in particular:
- BSc Math's and Statistics.
- Actuarial Science.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Actuary, Mathematics, Statistics
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm