Collaborate with small internal teams to conceptualize, design and build customized business simulations and other discovery learning solutions and programs.
What You Will Do
- Collect and analyze information from multiple sources of data, identifying and summarizing relevant business issues for client engagement.
- Understanding clients, conducting research and analysis, testing programs.
- Analyze and summarize interview data and other complex client data.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in Business Administration or Management is preferred but not essential.
- Preference is given to candidates currently in their final year of University.
- Interest and/or experience in consulting and entrepreneurship.
- Strong analytical, numerical and reasoning skills.
- Good listening skills and strong communication skills.
- True understanding of Freedom and Responsibility.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to connect with people and work collaboratively.
- Thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office software packages.
- Candidates should be willing to work from Jun to Aug.
Closed 9 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm