This role is to co-ordinate international shipments to Korea hub and stores by working with multiple functions inside/outside Korea as well as local service providers. It is important to handle the operation in compliant with local regulations. Also, the candidate will support other operational tasks to support right product available at right places:
- To work in conjunction with field operations and external service providers to deliver solutions for logistics challenges.
- To facilitate best logistics practices to meet and exceed on time delivery requirements.
- To manage domestic certificate application to ensure products can be transferred and sold timely in stores.
- To cultivate an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics.
What You Will Do
- Monitor product readiness and its departure to deal with customs clearance and its delivery to Korea Hub or Stores. Also manage any related communication with internal/external teams.
- To manage 3rd party transportation vendors for the smooth delivery as well as remove any roadblocks.
- Report daily inbound products and make necessary communications to business teams.
- Manage shipment to duty free operators.
- Irregular shipment issue handling escalated by retail and duty-free partners with internal/external teams.
- Monitor courier customs clearance and record shipment information.
- Manage monthly closing for vendor payment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate level education major in Logistics or related.
- 1-3 years' work experiences in forwarding or multinational companies.
- Understand international trade and transportation.
- Strong communication skills and over intermediate level English.
- Able to work on multi-tasks under pressure.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm