An Engineering Intern will work collaboratively with our project teams of architects, designers and engineers to create a world class design on a variety of projects.
What You Will Do
- Assist in engineering design and documentation for various projects.
- Assist with tasks utilizing standard engineering design programs.
- Participate in continuous engineering design improvement efforts.
- Present solutions to engineering concerns.
- Research design solutions to project concerns; analyze and recommend solutions to design problems.
- Assist with ad hoc projects as assigned by managers.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuit of Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related Engineering degree from an accredited program.
- Must be currently enrolled in good standing.
- Minimum of a 3.0 GPA strongly preferred.
- Prior internship and/or related consulting experience preferred.
- Actively involved in campus, community or other volunteer activities or organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and eager learner, aptitude to grow and develop within the field.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Colorado (United States...
- Closing Date:12th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm