BW Group’s predecessor companies are World-Wide Shipping and Bergesen d.y. ASA. In 2002, World-Wide Shipping, a privately-owned tanker and bulk shipping company founded in Hong Kong in 1955 by the late Sir Y.K. Pao, acquired Bergesen, Norway’s largest shipping company, founded in 1935. The combined group has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group.
Join us in our quest to be Best on Water!
You will embark on a 2-year accelerated development programme with rotations across selected departments/teams to gain broad-based exposure and insight into the business.
You will undertake stretch assignments, challenging projects and spearhead new initiatives under the mentorship of assigned coaches. After each rotation, you will share your learnings and recommend improvements to business processes to your coaches.
You will have the opportunity to enhance your learning and develop a strategic and global mindset in our organization.
Upon completion of the programme, the Company will assess your suitability for permanent employment within the organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university, specializing in Finance, Accountancy or related disciplines.
- Keen interest and a strong desire to build a career in the maritime industry.
- Global mindset with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Enthusiastic, strong integrity, self-motivated and able to multi-task.
- No prior working experience required.
Role will be based in Singapore for the duration of the 2-year programme. However, international mobility and willingness to travel is essential as you may take on international rotation or assignments to our overseas offices during the 2-year programme or upon completion of the programme.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm