Founded in 2015, Pico focuses on VR/AR products development, aiming to provide superior XR experience through excellent products and eco system.
Participate in the relevant operation work planning of the user community, and implement systematic operation management methods and be accountable for the respective operation results.
What You Will Do
- Collect user feedback, organize and analyze user requests, gain insight into user pain points and needs, promote product iterative optimization, and improve user experience.
- Support in the planning and execution of online and offline activities in the user community to improve user engagement rate and ensure event quality, influence and efficiency.
- Support daily maintenance and updates of community content and learn what the VR user base thinks and likes about content.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree/master.
- Bilingual ability in Korean and English, familiar with local culture and skilled in business communication.
- Possesses product thinking, planning and creative ability.
- Love to interact with users, with high touch points to identify user reactions and ability to work under pressure.
- Sensitive to operational data, able to guide, modify working methods and adjust operational strategies through data feedback.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm