Formulate the learning strategy for online learning on our LXP through gamification to boost knowledge retention, online collaboration and Always Day 1 spirit. Design and deliver multiple creative online learning campaigns and events with internal stakeholders that drive social learning in ByteDance. Collaborate and partner with trainers and cross functional teams to conceptualize creative TikTok videos for micro-learning, from storyboarding to production, promoting our learning content.
What You Will Do
- Develop learning publications from copywriting to designing.
- Leverage on LXP to support blended learning experience for users after onsite/virtual trainings by creating learning pathways on the platform with the guidance of internal TD trainers.
- Keep abreast of new e-learning approaches/techniques to improve the quality of our delivery methods and resources.
- Develop signature culture workshop as a key driver of innovation and creativity in ByteDancers.
- Provide regional learning administrative support and ad hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrad/Grad from Business/Human Resource/Organizational Psychology.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, minimally Canva preferred.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- People-oriented with a passion for learning and development.
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning and program design principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment.
- Naturally curious-innovative, extremely creative.
- Excellent Korean speaking skills, able to support business in Korea.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Jun 2021, 6:00 pm