Formulate the learning strategy for online learning on our LXP through gamification to boost knowledge retention, online collaboration and Always Day 1 spirit. Collaborate and partner with trainers and cross functional teams to conceptualize creative TikTok videos for micro-learning, from storyboarding to production, promoting our learning content.
What You Will Do
- Design and deliver multiple creative online learning campaigns and events with internal stakeholders that drive social learning in ByteDance.
- Develop learning publications from copywriting to designing.
- Leverage on LXP to support blended learning experience for users after onsite/virtual trainings by creating learning pathways on the platform with the guidance of internal TD trainers.
- Keep abreast of new e-learning approaches/techniques to improve the quality of our delivery methods and resources.
- Develop signature culture workshop as a key driver of innovation and creativity in ByteDancers.
- Provide regional learning administrative support and ad hoc projects as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergrad/Grad from Business/Human Resource/Organizational Psychology.
- Self-motivated, proactive, meticulous and resourceful.
- People-oriented with a passion for learning and development.
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning and program design principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills; a team player and enjoys working with others in a collaborative, social environment.
- Naturally curious-innovative, extremely creative.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, minimally Canva preferred.
- Excellent Korean speaking skills, able to support business in Korea.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Psychology...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm