What You Will Do
- Monitor and Report legislative and regulatory developments relevant to the sector.
- Research on government policy and regulations related to the internet.
- Assistance in varied administrative tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Upcoming or recently graduated with a degree in Law, Public Administration, and Political Science.
- Previous internship or work experience in business, public policy and international organization is preferred.
- Passion for regulation/policy development, politics, and international affairs in digital industry and public sector.
- Written and oral communication skills both in Korean and English and excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Curiosity and strong desire to learn.
- Dynamic, humble and enthusiastic.
- Meticulous attention to detail, great organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects.
- Positive about working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to successfully balance multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines.
- Can work 5 days a week for at least 6 months.
Closed 5 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:9th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm