Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Application Performance Management (APM) Team:
The Application Performance Management (APM) team is responsible for optimizing user experience for our products. To provide the best user experience, we build large-scale data platforms to analyze, monitor the user experience, and solve the user experience problems of our products. We embrace a culture of diversity, and we have global offices around the world.
What You Will Do
- Develop advanced intelligent data platforms and help client developers make decisions to optimize the user experience of our products.
- Improve the reliability of the system and manage the challenges of scale and complexity.
- Introduce new server architecture, to squeeze extreme performance from hardware and handle a high volume of requests.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Strong programming background with high proficiency in at least one language such as C, C++, Go, Java, Rust.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems like Druid, Clickhouse.
- Familiar with commonly used database systems such as Mysql, Postgresql.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, able and willing to seek challenges and acquire new knowledge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm