Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Video-On-Demand (VOD) Team:
The Video-On-Demand (VOD) team creates a world-leading video platform that provides multi-media storage, delivery, transcoding, and streaming services. We are building the next-generation video processing platform and the largest live streaming network, which offers excellent experiences for billions of users worldwide. Popular video products of ByteDance are all empowered by our cutting-edge cloud technologies.
Working in this team, you will have the opportunity to tackle the challenges of large-scale networks all over the world while leveraging your expertise in coding, algorithms, complexity analysis, and large-scale system design.
What You Will Do
- Build global infrastructure for multi-media process, storage and transport to serve billions of users all over the world.
- Design, build and maintain a global scale, multi-regional video cloud system.
- Design, implement and operate our critical and scalable services.
- Build live streaming platforms, systems, and infrastructure with knowledge in network and distributed systems.
- Participate in design reviews and code reviews for the video infrastructure team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Good programming experience with at least one of the following languages - C, C++, Java, Python, or Go.
- Familiar with Unix/Linux operating systems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm