Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
BytePlus provides intelligent platform services powered by industry-leading research in emerging technologies. From data analytics tools to computer vision software, our solutions help businesses reach their potential.
What You Will Do
Support the Operations team in their daily activities including:
- Working with cross-functional teams such as product, marketing, strategy and solution to deliver improvement projects.
- Support the Strategy & Operation teams to partner closely with sales leaders around the globe, to resolve issues, as well as to spot new opportunities of improvement in our current Lead-to-Order and Order-to-Cash process.
- Assist in the development of the wider analytics capability of BytePlus to help the organization take data-driven decisions.
- Support the Operations team during the quarterly planning process and help define the key focus, KPIs and deliverables for the Sales team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Good and effective communicator.
- Self-motivated individual who takes ownership of projects and proactively works on things that need to be done.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel.
- Comfortable in working with teams across functions, geographies, and cultures.
- Strong interest in technology.
- Highly collaborative, strong focus on problem solving and achieving results through a strong team approach.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to work independently and under ambiguity.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Operations
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm