Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Customer Service Platform Team:
The Customer Service Platform (CSP) team is responsible for the integration of the product technology resources of the company's internal customer service system. Our mission is to provide users with efficient self-service solutions and provide agents with convenient tools so as to improve customer service experience.
What You Will Do
- Implement cross-platform web-based features, user interfaces and Node.js based services for content safety platforms.
- Responsible for optimizing scalability, reliability, and responsiveness of web-based application pages and to deliver a compelling end user experience.
- Keep at the forefront of emerging web-based technologies and trends, research and evaluate latest web development frameworks, apply new technologies to drive iterative product improvements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Experience in developing frontend web applications, with demonstrable expertise in deep optimization of end-user experience, stability & scalability, code modularity, and rendering latency.
- Deep understanding of the underlying design philosophy and implementation of common web frameworks, including React/Vue/Angular.
- Deep familiarity and experience with common web compilation and bundling frameworks, including Webpack/Rollup/BaBel/AST/Gulp.
- Good understanding of frontend - backend multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
- Experience in the development of no-code/low-code platforms is highly advantageous.
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with a strong sense of product ownership, and creative problem solver.
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
- Ability to perform independent research to solve complex technical problems.
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast-moving, culturally diverse, and globally distributed team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm