Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Global Payments Team:
The Global Payments team builds a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all our products and services, that are growing rapidly worldwide. As Frontend Engineers, our mission is to provide multi-scenario, standardized Web solutions to serve the global payment network and rich product capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Architect and develop efficient and highly reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Build modular, reusable components and features.
- Focus on rendering performance in order to ensure superior experience for a heavy interaction platform.
- Continuously work to bolster front-end design and implementation processes in order to improve quality and efficiency.
- Code optimization to improve scalability, reliability, security and performance of web applications.
- Collaborate with product design, product management and software engineering teams to deliver best in class user experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Familiar with key concepts like functional and asynchronous programming, closures and types, layouts, specificity, animation, cross browser compatibility, data security and accessibility.
- Familiar with backend technologies, including Database, concurrency, multithreading, synchronization, loading balancing, etc.
- Good understanding of multi-tier application architecture and protocols, familiarity with product and software development lifecycle process.
- Agile, quick self-learner, highly self-motivated with strong sense of product ownership and creative problem solver.
- Deeply passionate about software coding/development and building great mobile/web applications.
- Good collaborator and team player, comfortable working in a fast moving, culturally diverse and globally distributed team environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm