TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile videos. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Global Payment Team:
Global Payments platform product line provides unified payment solutions for all our international product lines, such as TikTok, Helo, games, education, etc. Our team dives into the quality and efficiency problems under the Global Payments product line, and continually solves quality and efficiency problems to ensure that Global Payments provides a highly reliable and stable service for our international products. Our internal overseas payment center enables our company's business lines to achieve long-term business and revenue growth by building overseas payment products and capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Responsible for supporting the global payment network platform expansion by working with payment partners like mainstream payment service providers, financial institutions globally to support international growth.
- Manage end-to-end product development to deliver high-quality payment products in a timely manner.
- Support payment partners to go live as well as troubleshooting post-live issues.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Candidates with an Engineering or Computer Science background is a plus.
- Prior experience in the payments industry is a strong plus, experience with payment service providers, banking service providers, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, be able to think logically and independently.
- Strong execution skills with a sense of responsibility and ownership, drive projects forward and solve timely and efficient problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Entrepreneurial drive with the appreciation of user experience and business and commercial issues.
- Able to use English as a working language and demonstrate the ability to work cross-functionally and effectively with a diverse team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm