Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
The Growth team plays a core role in acquisition, activation, and retention of billions of users, through our globally popular products such as TikTok, Resso, CapCut, Helo, etc. We are building platform foundation, leveraging data and ML models, and providing end-to-end solutions to power global growth of ByteDance products. Typical Growth projects include referral, notifications, paid ads, etc.
What You Will Do
- Design and apply machine learning algorithm and product strategies to user growth methods to expand product impact as well as improve users' experiences.
- Understand user growth instruments and use data and machine learning algorithms or other strategies to make it thrive.
- Conduct offline and online experiments, analyze according data and evaluate to improve algorithms and strategies.
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Product and other engineers to deliver features to drive the user growth of products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent Master's graduate students with a background in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Experience with statistical software (e.g., R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g., SQL).
- Software development experience through hands-on coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods.
- Experience in user growth is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm