Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
ByteDance is the worldwide leading destination for short-form mobile video and our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. As one of the fastest growing apps in the world with rich, diverse content and users, our team is always striving to help our users discover new videos that they enjoy as well as to empower content creators through recommendation algorithms. We work cross-functionally with product teams to build exciting new features and tackle challenges that have never been solved before. In the meantime, however, we can also propose and realize our own idea in a self-driven manner.
In our team, the opportunity to innovate and drive impact through algorithms is limitless. Furthermore, we care for team members' personal growth. As a graduate, you will be guided to think and work systematically. You will be intensively immersed in algorithms and business on the basis of the cutting-edge of technology in AI Infrastructure and state-of-the-art recommendation systems in our team.
What You Will Do
- Build industry leading recommendation system; develop highly scalable classifiers and tools leveraging machine learning.
- Understand product objectives and machine learning techniques; improve model and recommendation strategy.
- Understand user behavior and apply machine learning algorithms to optimize content consumption and production experience.
- Understand content security strategy and apply machine learning algorithms to improve content audit process.
- Work with cross-functional teams to grow ByteDance product in important regional markets.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in computer science, computer engineering, information systems or a related technical discipline from a university.
- Solid experience with data structures or algorithms.
- Software development experience through hands on coding in a general-purpose programming language.
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: machine learning, recommendation systems, data mining or other related areas.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Passionate about technologies and solving challenging problems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm