Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
BytePlus Strategy Team:
BytePlus provides intelligent platform services powered by industry-leading research in emerging technologies. From data analytics tools to computer vision software, our solutions help businesses reach their potential.
As part of the Strategy team, you help enterprise customers build what's next for their business. Leveraging ByteDance's cutting-edge intelligent technologies, we are devoted to developing innovative products and solutions to shape the future. We empower our clients to focus on what truly matters. Centering on inspiring innovativeness and excellence, we create life-changing solutions that impact lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, newly established business unit. We are looking for highly motivated candidates who can support the market entry and growth of the enterprise technology business. This person should thrive in a team environment and be excited to work on strategic projects to support the growth of new initiatives within ByteDance.
What You Will Do
- Work with product and business strategy teams to conduct strategic analysis, including identifying cutting edge tech trends, monitoring key industry developments and competitor moves.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (e.g., product, R&D) and different regions to build consensus on analysis results and prepare recommendations.
- Create action plans that tie strategy recommendations to operational implications.
- Own the identification of information sources, gathering and interpreting data, executing analysis, and presenting findings to team members and internal stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Students with previous internship experiences in top-tier consulting firm, private equity, or technology company is a plus (e.g., Cloud, SaaS industries).
- Passion in conducting research and developing recommendations.
- Significant exposure to the enterprise tech industry.
- Generalist who enjoys critical thinking, problem-solving and is self-driven.
- Has a “can-do” attitude with a strong sense of ownership to execute end-to-end projects.
- Exceptional analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Consulting
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm