Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Vision Technology Team:
The Vision Technology team works on the advance state of the art in technical areas that are important to the firm's current and future business. We are directly responsible for critical products and services and participate in finding solutions to the challenges we face as an enterprise. With world-leading researchers on our side, we also aim to become an educational hub for the brightest students and help them achieve their potential. We take pride in being an active part of the academic community through publishing papers, giving talks and attending conferences.
What You Will Do
- Conduct cutting-edge research in the fields of computer vision and machine learning.
- Ensure successful technology transfers to the firm's products.
- Incubate new products with computer vision and machine learning technologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate Ph.D. or master's students, majoring in Computer Science or related majors.
- Highly competent in algorithms and programming, with accolades in ACMICPC, NOI/IOI, Top coder and Kaggle an added advantage.
- Ability to work and collaborate well with team members as well as independently.
Research experience in but not limited to the following areas (as main authors of published papers at CVPR, ICCV, ECCV, etc.):
- Image/video search - Image/video classification/understanding.
- Object detection, segmentation, and tracking.
- Scene understanding.
- Facial analysis.
- Pose and gesture.
- 3D vision.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm