Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Our NLP team focuses on solving language barriers and promoting information flowing all over the world. We invite researchers and engineers in machine learning and natural language processing at all levels. We aim to push the limits of machine intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Conduct cutting-edge research in artificial intelligence, natural language processing and human-computer interaction technology.
- Landing the NLP technologies into the company's existing product, or explore novel innovations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Software Development, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related technical discipline.
- Demonstrated research experience in but are not limited to (as the lead author of published papers in ACL, EMNLP, NAACL, NIPS, ICML, etc.) - machine learning, deep learning, large-scale optimization, probabilistic inference, reinforcement learning, syntactic and semantic parsing, text summarization, natural language generation, dialog system, question answering, machine comprehension, machine translation, knowledge graph, information extraction, text mining and classification.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer science and coding skills.
- Work and collaborate well with team members.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm