TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok.
Global Payment Team:
Global Payments platform product line provides unified payment solutions for all our international product lines, such as TikTok, Helo, games, education, etc. Our team dives into the quality and efficiency problems under the Global Payments product line, and continually solves quality and efficiency problems to ensure that Global Payments provides a highly reliable and stable service for our international products. Our internal overseas payment center enables our company's business lines to achieve long-term business and revenue growth by building overseas payment products and capabilities.
What You Will Do
- Perform investigations and analysis of cardholder disputed transactions via Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, JCB, etc.
- Understand chargeback dispute process and support response to the banks.
- Understand fraud indicators in online payment and can perform fraud alert analysis.
- Discover potential risk trends by analyzing the chargeback cases and fraud alerts.
- Support the risk team in various initiatives and ad-hoc projects as required.
- Work individually and with peers to help achieve the overall goals of the risk team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate of any discipline from a reputable university.
- Strong analytical skills, be able to think logically and independently.
- Strong ability in using IT for professional use and can handle somewhat technical queries.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and control time effectively; is willing to work in a high-paced environment where you may need to shift priorities quickly.
- A strong collaborator who is comfortable working with colleagues across different teams and cultures - Willing to share ideas freely to improve collaboration.
- Prior knowledge of the payment industry would be a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm