Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.
Product Security Team:
The team is missioned to build infrastructures, platforms and technologies, as well as to support cross-functional teams to protect our users, products and infrastructures. In this team, you'll have a unique opportunity to have first-hand exposure to the strategy of the company in key security initiatives, especially in building scalable and secure-by-design systems and solutions.
Our challenges are not your regular day-to-day technical problems; you'll be part of a team that's developing new solutions to new challenges of a kind not previously addressed by big tech. It's working fast, at scale, and we're making a difference.
What You Will Do
- Continuously conduct penetration testing to identify security vulnerabilities in the staging/production environment.
- To coordinate and make arrangements for security assessments with various product teams.
- To identify risks and actively take ownership to resolve any potential project issues.
- Conduct technical security review for any new products and feature requirements.
- Provide safety engineering support to product teams to help identify potential security flaws in early stages of SDLC.
- Collaborate closely with other parts of the security team and product teams to design defense-in-depth controls that limit attackers' ability and improve our security postures.
- Monitor and analyze emerging cyber threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits relevant to our infrastructure and products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final year or recent graduate with a background in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other STEM disciplines.
- Good knowledge/interest in some of these various disciplines: web application security, mobile app security, network security, operating system internals and hardening, applied cryptography, cloud computing.
- Good project management skills and focused teamwork.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2021, 6:00 pm