Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
The University Relations and Recruitment team plays an integral part as a key focal point between the business and students.
We are responsible for providing a best-in-class experience to students that showcase the organization's people, culture & technology through events and programmes to attract, recruit high potential students.
What You Will Do
- Support the team with all campus recruitment related initiatives (campus outreach, intern/graduate recruitment, talent mapping, assessment and interview coordination).
- Preparation of events collateral (EDM, posters, presentation deck, etc.).
- Work with the team to build a strong talent pool of high-potential candidates.
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects.
- Update and maintain student database.
- Provide support for interview training and administrative matters.
- Support the team with recruitment related activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate who is currently pursuing a degree in human resources, marketing, mass communication or a related technical discipline from a reputable university.
- A passion for recruitment.
- Naturally curious-innovative, creative and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- Strong problem capabilities to accomplish duties and tasks assigned.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator, minimally Canva preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Human Resources, Marketing and Sales,...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm