We are looking for Associate, Key Accounts Manager who will be responsible for being the bridge between the customer and CACTUS by understanding the customer’s situation and providing suitable solutions, appropriately replying to their queries and offering advice and useful recommendations in Seoul.
What You Will Do
- Target oriented growth and management of key accounts.
- Respond and Understand to Korean customer queries over email/phone/ offline meeting.
- Interact with customers from Korea through calls (incoming and outbound) to assist them in troubleshooting or investigating issues or complaints as well as promoting/selling the services.
- Manage customer drop-out calls (prospect/shopping cart) to ensure that the customer returns.
- Deliver all customer’s requirements accurately and quickly in English to the relevant team so that team can come up with solutions.
- Support chat with customers (if required).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- 1- 2 years’ previous experience in a customer service or related role is preferred - Fresh graduates are welcome.
- High level written and spoken Korean language skills.
- Good English speaking, writing and comprehension skills.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Very strong customer focus and adaptability to different personality types and people from different cultures.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm