This role provides global business opportunities as you are expected to work under the global banding team of diverse nationalities. The role requires you to work with professional vendors in Korea for various projects so you can acquire business skills while working with them. Without saying, your English skills will improve a lot since the primary language is English. If you would like to experience working with a global company, this is the best opportunity that you can get.
What You Will Do
- Translation coordination and content check followed by layout and printing locally.
- SNS - Promoting Cactus Korea by localizing our global contents and also create local specific contents by working with the local team.
- PR - Actively release in local market by building relationship with the local media.
- Other requests - Corporate brochure, Cactus global website localization whenever needed, Cactus initiatives as they come, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject.
- Project management skills needed and vendor management experience is preferred as the role requires to work with multiple vendors.
- Fluent in Korean language - Written and spoken skills.
- Professional level written and spoken English language skills.
- Basic computer knowledge is required.
- Very strong customer focus and adaptability to different personality types and people from different cultures.
- Positive, passionate, open and keen to learn.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively (Deliver completed files on time).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm