CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, is looking for an enthusiastic individual to participate in our Internship Program to assist our Finance and Accounting Department. We are looking to fill positions available in Summer 2020 (applicants must be going into their third or fourth year during the Fall of 2020).
What You Will Do
- Financial and cost analysis.
- Processing accounts payable vouchers and employee expense reports.
- Billing FFP and T&M contracts.
- Maintaining and organizing files.
- Candidates must be detail oriented and be able to work closely with other team members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently entering third or fourth year in the Fall of 2020 pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Virginia (United States...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm