CALIBRE Systems Inc., an employee-owned Management Consulting and Digital Transformation company, seeks a Data Science/Research Assistant Intern to assist in market research, data analysis, report writing, and briefing development in support of its Defense Enterprise Solutions (DES) Division. A successful candidate will possess a strong understanding of research methods, data analytics / statistical analysis, and proven writing skills. He or she will be a member of a team that works closely with other team members and/or supports division leaders, and must be able to work on multiple projects at a time.
We are looking to fill positions available in Summer 2020 (applicants must be going into their third or fourth year during the Fall of 2020).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and will enter their third or fourth year in the Fall of 2020 pursuing a degree in Business/Finance/Accounting/Economics,
- Management Science, Applied Science, Information Technology, Mathematics / Systems Analysis, or Engineering.
- Preference to those pursuing a degree in Data Science or a related field of study.
- Able to obtain an interim DoD security clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Able to conduct detailed analysis and communicate results clearly through both written and spoken means.
- Able to summarize data information into PowerPoint presentations.
- Able to solve problems collaboratively or independently and think logically.
- Able to communicate professionally, maintain good relationships and work effectively with other team members.
- Must possess current and direct experience in and exhibit the ability to use Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, etc.) without instruction.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Alabama (United States...
- Closing Date:30th May 2020, 6:00 pm