Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on Financial Services. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management.
- We specialize in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programs.
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture.
The Data Programme:
Capco’s Associate Data Program is a two-year program that is the entry point into consulting with Capco.
From day one as an Associate Consultant (Data), you will start a three-week data training program where you will enrol in courses such as Data Modelling, Data Analysis, Graph and Semantics and Credit Risk Modelling among others.
Furthermore, you will be given the opportunity to support various research initiatives and with guiding our clients in making business decisions through accurate and relevant data analytics and insights.
You will be part of a team that helps develop and deliver market-changing and innovative data solutions and strategies for our regional and global clients.
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry – projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in technical as well as practical topics such as Business Development and Stakeholder Management.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with management and directly with clients.
- The chance to learn from and grow with a diverse and international team from varied professional backgrounds and experiences.
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise.
- Rotation across business areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various offerings.
- Fast career progression – we are a meritocracy and believe in rewarding success.
- A coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco.
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for individuals who have Bachelor’s or master’s degrees in Statistics, Computer Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, or related fields, who have interest or experience in financial services and data and are motivated to work in a fast paced, challenging and project-based environment.
Previous professional experience is advantageous and not limited to those from within Financial Services. Must have coding skills with Python and SQL and understand data cleansing and modelling.
Required and Preferred:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Data Science or related disciplines.
- Knowledge of programming in Python and SQL is required, programming knowledge of other software including VBA, R, Java, C++, SAS, Tableau or PowerBi is preferred.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to transform data into actionable insights.
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the finance sector would be advantageous.
- Ability to analyze operational or financial data is preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Visio an advantage).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English are required.
- Cantonese and/or Mandarin is preferred.
- Self-starter, passionate about learning, not afraid of challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science, Data Science and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm