Capco is a global technology and business consultancy focused on Financial Services. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
In Hong Kong:
- We are experts in Banking, Capital Markets, Wealth and Asset Management.
- We specialize in Digital Transformation, Data Management & Data Analytics, Business & Finance Transformation engagements, and IT transformation and Change programs.
- We are committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent in the market.
- Our focus is on maintaining our agile and entrepreneurial culture.
The Associate Talent Program:
Capco’s Associate Talent Program is a two-year program that is the entry point into consulting with Capco and attracts individuals from a range of different backgrounds – from recent university graduates, through to professionals with a desire to make a change in their career.
From day one as an Associate Consultant, you will start a two-week training program where you will be trained in courses such as Agile, Business Analysis, Design Thinking and Project Management, and given the opportunity to support our clients on a wide range of interesting projects.
You will help develop and deliver market-changing and innovative solutions and strategies to our regional and global clients. The Capco Associate Talent Program is designed to equip you with the skills and experience required to become our financial consulting leaders of tomorrow. In addition, the Associate Talent Program will provide:
- Unique learning and development opportunities to build up your consulting, banking and domain expertise.
- Rotation across business areas to ensure that you gain insight across our various offerings.
- Fast career progression – we are a meritocracy and believe in rewarding success.
- A coach to support you by providing career advice and guidance throughout your career at Capco.
- A peer buddy from day one to help you settle in.
You will work on engaging projects with the largest international and local banks, insurance companies, payment service providers and other actors within the industry – projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees.
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise in technical as well as practical topics such as Business Development and Stakeholder Management.
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with management and directly with clients.
- The chance to learn from and grow with a diverse and international team from varied professional backgrounds and experiences.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for individuals who are degree educated from any background or discipline who have an interest in financial services and are motivated to work in a fast-paced, challenging and project-based environment.
Previous professional experience is advantageous but not limited to those from within financial services. We require strong verbal and written communication skills in both English and Cantonese (Mandarin is an advantage), matched with strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- University degree.
- GPA 3.0 or a 2:1 equivalent and above.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Visio and Project an advantage).
- Fluency in Cantonese and English – written and spoken (Mandarin an advantage).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-starter, passionate about learning, not afraid of a challenge.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm