You will be working with the Group Internal Audit team in CapitaLand.
We’re looking for a candidate who is proactive, challenges the status quo and has a strong drive to tackle some of the most important problems in the organization.
As part of a team that contributes to the ongoing effectiveness and efficiency of the Group, you will have the opportunity to collaborate with team members and the business in process improvement projects by applying data analytics, machine learning and other automation techniques to drive efficiencies and better manage risks.
You are expected to perform all activities that is part of the data science lifecycle including conceptual and operational aspects. This typically involves data exploration, formulation of clear problem definitions, development of models, working on proof of concepts and carrying them into production.
You will also be required to research into new analytical techniques and contribute towards continuing initiatives to enhance the effectiveness of internal controls in the Group.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduate Degree in Data Science, Engineering, Finance, Economics, Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Information Systems, or any other disciplines involving rigorous data analysis.
- Ability to grasp business concerns and formulate them as technical problems that can be solved using data and the appropriate toolkit.
- Effective self-starter who excels in a lean and fast-paced organization.
- Innovative spirit, strong problem-solving aptitude and analytical skills.
- Intellectual curiosity, attention to detail, results driven and a proven track record of taking ownership.
- Proficiency in programming languages.
- Familiarity in Microsoft stack of analytics products (SQL Server, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Warehouse, Integration Services, Data Quality, Master Data Services, Power BI) is a plus.
- Proficiency in written & spoken English and Mandarin (to liaise with our China offices). Knowledge of other languages will be an added advantage.
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships:
Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 to 2021 (both years inclusive) from ITEs, Polytechnics, Universities, or other educational institutions (e.g., private universities and overseas institutions); or
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service between 2019 and 2021 (both years inclusive).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm