The CapitaLand Graduate Development Programme aims to nurture high-calibre, new graduates for future leadership positions within the CapitaLand Group. As a new hire, you will embark on a holistic programme filled with prospects for personal growth and development, a comprehensive learning roadmap and opportunities to interact with CapitaLand Management.
Be actively involved in our business as you gain exposure to numerous markets and cultural environments with job rotations to varied real estate sectors and geographies. Job rotations includes rotations to businesses such as REIT, Funds, Real Estate and Hospitality.
Upon successful completion of the programme, you will be posted to one of our business units and continue building your career in CapitaLand.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Open to all disciplines
- Consistently outstanding academic results from a recognised university
- Good track record of leadership roles
- Self-motivated, resilient, highly adaptable and enjoy new challenges
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a strong passion for the real estate business
- Geographically mobile
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2019, 6:00 pm