As a team of passionate individuals working together to solve meaningful problems, there is so much more for you to discover in a career with Carousell.
Our culture is made up of hiring, developing, and promoting people who embody our values of solving problems for our users; having a mission-first mindset; being relentlessly resourceful; caring deeply; and staying humble to constantly improve.
Together as an Organization, we make magic happen.
What You Will Do
- Develop and manage new as well as existing partnerships to grow engagement and user base.
- Manage digital marketing plans with support from cross-functional teams.
- Strategize growth hacks for the Gen Z audience segment.
- Social & community management and development.
- Brainstorm ideas and trend-jack to grow our following.
- Lead and drive partnerships with automotive communities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Be results driven and remain laser-focused on delivering on objectives.
- Be highly attuned to digital media, advertising and marketing.
- Have some levels of collaborating with a variety of cross-functional partners in a fast-paced environment.
- Have good stakeholder management skills, can work collaboratively and independently, and can learn how to present to large groups and senior audiences.
- Be an organized multi-tasker with an eye for detail in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Be a self-starter and are willing take initiatives to effect change that will impact objectives.
- Be data-driven and can turn insights into actionable initiatives.
- Be passionate about how the company can positively impact the Autos industry.
- A Carousell user and/or familiar with using the Carousell app and its features (include your Carousell username in your application!).
- You are interested in the Autos industry.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Having sound knowledge of advertising market trends, industry players, new technologies & emerging business models is a plus.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion.
- Basic video editing skills are a must (phone video editing).
- Must be a digital native who is on top of trends and pop culture.
- Strong project management skills and ability to adhere to tight timelines.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- Proactive and can-do attitude.
- Strong interest in brand, marketing, consumer trends, and technology.
- Preference for students studying marketing and/ or communications but not mandatory.
- Previous internship experience in marketing, advertising, or communications is a plus but not mandatory.
- Has strong internet connection.
- Willing to work from home.
- Willing to manage events (outdoors).
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Communications, Marketing and Sales
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm