Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration systems, building controls, and fire /security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
This position reports to the Lead Finance Manager and interfaces with employees, managers and cross-functional teams.
What You Will Do
- Support financial month end close process, ensuring timely and accurate submission of financial reports.
- Support the review, analysis, and clearance of Monthly Account Reconciliations on timely manner.
- Liaise and coordinate closely with Shared Services on all finance accounting matters.
- Check monthly Accounts submissions in HFM for accuracy and completeness within timeline.
- Assist to prepare Statutory Audit schedules and Financial Statement, Transfer Pricing and Tax schedules (ECI and final), requiring coordination and explanations to auditors to close out statutory tasks.
- Assist to liaise with internal Controllers team to prepare and finalize annual Accounting & Compliance Assessment and periodic audit reviews.
- Support in assessment and completion of SOX Controls reviews, testing and related documentations.
- Review, monitor and prepare cash flow requirements-for Hedging and cashflow management.
- Review GST submission and ensure timely submission.
- Support Accounts Payable (external & internal) to ensure that they are managed and paid/cleared promptly.
- Assist in the preparation and submission of Quarterly checklist, Representations and Analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of various Reports / Presentations to support the Management needs and ensuring adherence to timelines.
- Assist in internal meetings for improvement required in Month end Close, Account Reconciliations and Quarter end close.
- Participate in periodic and annual stock and fixed asset count and the reconciliation process.
- Identify process efficiencies while performing functions.
- Ad-hoc activities assignees from time to time to support management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Admin.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Financial month end closing process.
- Financial operations.
- Compliance and control.
- GST preparation and submission.
- Financial Analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm