Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration systems, building controls, and fire /security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
This position reports to the South Asia Pacific Human Resources (HR) Director and interfaces with SAP HRBPs.
What You Will Do
- Develop standard and ad-hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Compile data reports for SAP and publish monthly dashboards to stake holders.
- Ad-hoc project management to improve efficiency and drive change.
- Expert in workday environment for data management, reports and analytic tools.
- Assist in rollout and implementation of HR programs.
- Assist in various HR projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree in HR Management or Business Management.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- HR Data Analysis.
- Exposure to HRIS systems in Carrier.
- Project management skills.
- Cultural fluency.
- Presentation and communication skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Human Resources, Management
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm