Carrier is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration systems, building controls, and fire /security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable, and high-performance buildings.
This position reports to the Sales Execution Team Manager and interfaces with customers, suppliers and other department employees.
What You Will Do
- Ensure equipment sales to be successfully delivered to customer in time and within budget.
- Visit customers and attend jobsite meetings regularly to foster and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Prepare equipment submissions and liaise with customers on approvals and prepare ordering instructions accordingly.
- To achieve required equipment delivery schedule by monitoring internal/external process progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Collaborate with peers in other department to ensure customer service support and service technical support are provided to customer in time.
- Perform any other duties directed by the Manager.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position is open for both recent graduates and mid-career individuals.
- Graduates interested in this position should possess a Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics).
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Technical understanding.
- Safety management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:10th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm