The story of Cartier is founded on audacity and passion. For more than 170 years we have embraced a bold, pioneering spirit that continues to inspire our teams across all Métiers from our boutiques to our workshops and corporate offices. Our 7,500+ colleagues of 90 nationalities are united by a shared independent spirit and commitment to excellence, striving to continuously enrich our Maison’s heritage by pushing the boundaries of creativity.
Are You what We are Looking for:
Are you curious to know how a HR department operates in an international luxury company? Are you passionate about people matters and development? Are you willing to be part of a very dynamic and collaborative team?If so, we would like to talk to you about the opportunity to join our team as an HR Intern.
What You Will Do
- Follow up with managers for the HR announcement.
- Follow up with admin team to register new joiners to communication channels.
- Support in Emiratization to facilitate recruitment of UAE Nationals.
- Propose attractive job descriptions and support in their publication.
Participate in the interviews to get familiarized with the screening process.
- HR referent for interns of all departments.
- Support the HR team in establishing partnerships with local universities and define an action plan.
- Support in people’s initiatives and HR activities.
- Assist in CSR projects and initiate their establishment.
- Follow up with L&D and support in employee development projects.
- Facilitate LinkedIn publications of Cartier MEIA initiatives and activities.
- Support in internal communications.
- Get a holistic view on how we operate the people strategy in the luxury industry.
- Understand HR admins and operations.
- Develop your analysis skills.
- To take ownership of assigned projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh grads from Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/College of Business with a major in HR.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good organizational skills - you are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- The Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and high volume workspace.
- A creative thinker who loves to work in an international environment.
- A curious mind and highly collaborative.
- Job type:Internships
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm