Are you someone who believes in no compromise, in excellence and wants to work in a diverse environment? Are you curious to know how an HR department operates in an international luxury company?
We are looking for a fully engaged individual who is committed to contributing to the success of Cartier and who is passionate about people and HR development. If you are willing to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team, don’t hesitate to apply!
The internship lasts 6 months and ideally starts in June 2020 in our Dubai offices.
What You Will Do
- Coordinate new joiner’s on-boarding processes with the admin team in order to ensure a smooth integration.
- Follow up with Managers for the HR announcement.
- Follow up with L&D and the admin team to register new joiners to the onboarding session.
- Propose attractive Job Descriptions.
- Maintain the vacancies report.
- Participate in interviews to get familiarized with the screening process.
- Upload vacancies on Tawteen website.
- Monitor key HR KPIs(mobility, performance, potential).
- Update HR reports.
- Update Cartier Intranet.
- Support the HR team in establishing partnerships with local universities and define an action plan.
- Contribute to the Engagement Barometer action plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh grads from a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/College of Business with a major in HR about to graduate in 2020.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Good organizational skills - You are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and high volume workspace.
- A creative thinker who loves to work in an international environment.
- A curious mind and highly collaborative.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Human Resources
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm