Are you what we are looking for?
Are you someone who believes in no compromise, in excellence and wanting to work in a diverse environment?
Are you curious to know how we support a luxury product launch?
Are you passionate about luxury industry?
If you are willing to be a part of a dynamic and collaborative team, don’t hesitate to apply!
The internship lasts 6 months in our Dubai office.
What You Will Learn:
- Get a holistic view on how we operate the marketing strategy in the luxury industry.
- Understand the luxury market in our region.
- Develop your analysis skills.
- To take ownership of assigned projects.
What You Will Do
Assist and Support the Marketing Manager in Daily Tasks:
- Support Marketing Manager in the development of the local marketing strategy while following the international guidelines - preparation and installation of the animations.
- Collect pictures, data and results for reports - Participate in brainstorming's with Marketing Manager.
- Support the development of local e-partner & digital strategy: help with audit and evaluation of retailer websites.
- Implementation and follow up of the guidelines. Follow-up of the e-shops & work on feedbacks.
- Operational support on the Media & PR campaigns. Support the PR activations - check influencers profiles, Arabic translations, participate to brainstorming's for influencers gifting, collect proof during campaigns and build a report.
- Create sales tools and training contents to support the new product launches.
- Consolidate the data for the Marketing department, analyze the sales and follow-up the business.
- Assist in the monthly meetings presentation and reporting.
- Follow-up competition and build dedicated studies.
Manage Specific Projects:
- Product analysis and benchmark presentations.
- Events support - specific tools creation, stock management, staff training support, sales report.
- Collaborate with Communications, Events, VM, Supply Chain, CRM and Sales teams on 360 projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh grads from Bachelor’s degree in Marketing.
- A first working experience in Operational Marketing for a luxury brand is desirable.
- Excellent written/verbal English language skills along with strong interpersonal and communications skills - Knowledge of Arabic is a plus.
- Experience and sensibility in the Perfumery industry.
- Expert Microsoft Office Suite proficiency (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Good organizational skills - You are on top of your tasks at all times and ensure alignment across all parties.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy, and high volume workspace.
- A creative and team spirit thinker who loves to work in an international environment.
- A curious mind and highly collaborative.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm